I’d love to consider leading worship or doing a concert at your church, festival, event or house concert.
If you think that is something you’d like to explore then please check out these options and get in touch.
I have a number of different live playing options:
- Solo – Me and my guitar
- 2-3 piece acoustic line-up (this can vary but typically includes me plus Cello/Violin & Percussion)
- Full band – drums, bass, electric guitar plus some of the above.
The following information would be very helpful.
- The nature of the event (ie a church service, a festival, conference or special event).
- Date and time of the event.
- Estimated number you expect in attendance.
- Which of the above line ups do you think might work best for your setting?
- Do you need me to supply PA & sound gear?
Whilst I don’t want cost to be something that prevents us working together, this is what I do for a living (just like the first musician in the bible Genesis 4). Ideally if my expenses are covered plus an offering or fee then I, and my trustees, are happy (I’m accountable to the trustees of Deep End Trust).
If that seems prohibitive and you’d still like to consider the options let’s talk and work something out!